Call us: 01727 839162

Spouse and EEA visas

If you wish to apply for a visa to bring your spouse in to the country we can assist you with the application. In recent years it has become more complex to bring a non British spouse in to the UK and one wrong document or mistake can lead to a refusal. .

If you are outside the UK or are already in the UK and are dependant on an EEA national then please contact our team to assist you with the necessary application you need to make. Our team has extensive experience in European applications. .

Immigration Services

Subscribe to Newsletter

Quick Enquiry

Please complete the form below and we will get back to you shortly.

Office | +22 004 324 1124