Sponsoring Migrant Workers

If you wish to employ a non EEA national you will have to follow the Home Office Points Based System to obtain a sponsor licence.

We can assist you in obtaining this and ensure that you have the necessary systems and practices in place to ensure that you successfully obtain your licence

Immigration Law